Cross Audience is a mobile ad network powered by proprietary technology with direct access to 5,000+ publishers around the world.
We specialize in high volume, demographically targeted app install campaigns on iOS and Android, specifically in the news, retail, auto, insurance, travel, finance and CPG markets. Our campaigns yield new users with measurably stronger purchase intent and retention rates than our competitors.
Our main office is in the New York Metro area with additional offices in San Francisco, Minneapolis and Victoria, B.C. We work with many of the top Fortune 500 brands, and we owe our success to the amazing people we hire.
We are looking for an administrator to our fast paced multi-faceted office.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Handle all administrative tasks of the office
- Coordinate travel for employees
- Arrange and schedule meetings
- Maintain and update daily schedule/calendar
- Paying office bills
- Assisting staff with Expense Reports
- Payroll input
- Handle Mail, Packages and deliveries
- Internal / External event coordination
- Handle Tech issues
Qualifications and Skills
- College graduate is a MUST
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrate initiative, professionalism and confidentiality
- Familiarity with Facebook Business Pages and Linked in platforms.
- Experience with Microsoft and Google Office
- Photoshop knowledge is a plus!
Apply by filling out the form or emailing email@example.com and include both a resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please tell us a bit about yourself, where you’re from, and why you think you’d be a good fit. Our current priority is hiring for the Victoria, B.C. location, but we’re interested in the right remote hire too. We look forward to hearing from you!