- Smart QSRs know mobile apps drive engagement and sales by creating an easy, convenient customer experience. This national chain needed to raise its game with a hard-to-reach audience, promoting value meals at key points during the day.
- Partnering with Cross Audience, the QSR developed a created a customized campaign that reached the target audience the right place and at the right time – and on the right device.
- Cross Audience created a custom segment of Black and Latino customers aged 18-45 who eat at QSRs
Customers are shown ads at key moments, when they are thinking about meals and within easy distance of a restaurant location.
- Custom creative was designed in three different standard sizes (320X480, 300X250 and 300X50) Creatives were designed for breakfast, lunch and dinner crowds, and copy and images related to mealtime decision-making.
- The campaign was day-parted according to three logical segments: Breakfast (5am-10am), lunch (10am-3pm), dinner (3pm-8pm) and late night (8pm-5am)
- Iterations of each ad were created so that messages could be A/B tested and the campaign could be optimized on an ongoing basis.
- In accordance with campaign goals, messaging focused on the value deal and featured a compelling call to action: Order online, or visit a nearby restaurant location.
- To drive traffic to nearby restaurants, geo-fencing technology was applied to the campaign.