Can mobile improve your ecommerce and m-Commerce results internationally?
A global retailer needed to drive installs and sales internationally for their ecommerce app. Cross Audience was tasked with optimizing a campaign towards install quality via an advertiser-defined, post-installation metric.
HOW WE DID IT
- Cross Audience used First-Party Data to develop a custom segment of International e-Commerce Shopaholics who live in France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom with a HHI of $75K+
- We leveraged proprietary technology to identify and target International e-Commerce Shopaholics who actively use a brand-curated list of retail and e-Commerce apps (3-5x per week)
- Our amazing design team developed copy in each of the five respective EU region’s languages
- This international ecommerce campaign drove over 2,000 installs per day, totaling in 182,000 installs for the life of the campaign
- The campaign far surpassed industry average CTR for app download campaigns (.75%) achieving an overall CTR of 2.35%, with interstitials
peaking at 5.90%
- Campaign conversion rates were sky-high, averaging 2.75% and peaking at 6.85% with interstitial units
- Optimizing for post-install events as defined by the advertiser as “Item Searches,” we’ve increased the percentage of consumers who searched an item by over 300%